Elizabethtown Manufacturing Services knows the importance of putting your stamping and forging equipment back in service as quickly as possible. Broken shafts, worn-out gears or other damaged components will shut down your production and your profits fast. We will repair your press on location if at all possible.
Elizabethtown Manufacturing Service can be there if you need emergency breakdown repairs and field services. These services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Our staff is ready to solve your mechanical and hydraulic problems on-site on all brands of stamping presses and forging equipment.
Elizabethown Manufacturing Services specializes in:
- Stamping Press repair and Forging Press repair and Press repairrebuilds
- Disassemble components and inspect condition
- Engineer component sizing and proper fit according to industry standards
- Carbon arc gauge or flame cut to remove cracks in crankshaft, gears connection, all press parts
- Weld components using 7/64 or .120 diameter flux cord, self shielding wire and E7018
- Peen stress relieve or heat to correct temperature to stress relieve
- Machine components for proper fit
- Fit and assemble components to industry standards
Elizabethtown Manufacturing Services offers press inspections and preventative maintenance to keep your press equipment from being down. If your press equipment does break down Elizabethtown Manufacturing Services also specializes in press repairs and rebuilds.
- Press Repairs
- Press inspection
- Preventative maintenance
- Clutch/brake conversions